Saturday, October 13, 2012

FAVOURITES


I've been searching for a white blazer for quite a while and Helmut Lang has caught my attention, once again. The cut is soo perfect. The silhouette is boxy, which I find more comfortable and flattering, and of course, chic. What's more perfect during the fall/winter season than a coat dress? Two in one? I'm sold. Wearing a coat dress also saves time and layering- And not to mention the pleated panel detail adds another reason why this coat dress is beautiful. The ankle boots would looks soo damn good with the coat dress. If you need an extra level of warmth, throw in a pair of black tights, and you are set to go. The cross top, slightly drapey, is also what I was looking for as an alternative to the lush voile top by Helmut Lang. Your choice of folding up the sleeve or leaving it long, which is soo versatile.

I. Helmut Lang boxy stage blazer
II. Alexander Wang coat dress with pleated panel
III. Helmut Lang cross front top
IV. 3.1 Phillip Lim Peggy ankle boot

1 comment:

  1. Great selection. No 1 and 3 are my favourites :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete